No More Band-Aids on Reading Struggles
Did you know that struggling readers need 10x-30x more practice to catch up to grade-level peers? Unlike other approaches, Fast ForWord is uniquely designed to help pre-readers and struggling readers by directly and intensively targeting what’s holding them back. The program begins by improving the underlying cognitive skills associated with reading struggle and then delivers personalized, intensive practice across a wide range of language and reading tasks to help learners make rapid improvement that continues long after they are finished with the program.
Intensively Targeting the Skills Struggling Readers Need to Catch Up
- Phonological processing
- Working memory and sustained attention
- Phonemic awareness and phonics
- Academic vocabulary and complex grammar
- Guided oral reading support
- Webinar: How to Rewire the Brains of Your Struggling Readers
- Case Study: K-10 Struggling Readers Achieve 1 Year, 9 Months Gain in Only 85 Days
- In the News: 5 ways teachers can improve student learning based on current brain research
Want to Learn More?
If you’re interested in learning more about Fast ForWord and how it helps the hardest to reach learners improve their reading and language skills, let us know! We’re happy to send you more information or schedule a personal demonstration.