Congratulations to all of the star racers who have been working hard to keep up the pace in our Fast ForWord to the Finish Line challenge!
The lucky winners who have been randomly selected in biweekly drawings for $25 Amazon gift cards are from the following schools.
1st Lap Winners
March 14-27, 2021
- Pennyroyal ES, Franklin City School District, OH
- West Wendover ES, Elko Co School District, NV
- Central ES, Madison Co School District, AL
- Northeast North ES, Northeast School District, IN
- Mind Discovery Center, TX
- Lakeview Primary School, Baldwin Co School District, GA
- Cherokee ES , Polk School District, GA
- Lawrence MS, Lawrence Union Free Sch Dist, NY
- Blair Co Christian School, Blair Co Christian School District, PA
- Lakeview Academy, Baldwin Co School District, GA
2nd Lap Winners
March 28-April 10, 2021
- Odyssey Prep Academy-Sienna Hills, Odyssey Preparatory Academies, AZ
- Northside Elementary School, Polk School District, GA
- Darlington Middle School, Darlington County School District, SC
- Pearson Elementary School, Atkinson County School District, GA
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School-Congress Heights, Eagle Academy Public Charter School - Congress Heights District, DC
- Needville Elementary School, Needville Independent School District, TX
- Kearsarge Regional Middle School, District 65 Kearsarge Regional, NH
- Cannon Elementary School, Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District, TX
- Mott Road Elementary School, Fayetteville-Manlius Central School District, NY
- The Family Hope Center, PA
3rd Lap Winners
April 11-24, 2021
- The Roig Academy, The Roig Academy District, FL
- Porter Elementary School, Porter Consolidated Independent School District 365,
- Madison Cross Roads Elementary School, Madison County School District, AL
- South La Porte County Special Education Cooperative, La Porte Community School District, IN
- Bear River High School, Nevada Joint Union High School District, CA
- Riverview Elementary School, Lyon County School District, NV
- Yocum Math & Science Academy, El Dorado School District, AR
- West Wendover Elementary School, Elko County School District, NV
- Needville Middle School, Needville Independent School District, TX
- Victor Ornelas Elementary School, Garden City Unified School District 457, KS
4th Lap Winners
April 25-May 8, 2021
- St. Michael School, Holy Family Roman Catholic School District 140, SK
- Sanders USD K-12, Sanders Unified School District 18, AZ
- Browns Valley School, Browns Valley Independent School District 801, MN
- Cottonport Elementary, Avoyelles Parish School District, LA
- Hazel Green Elementary, Madison County School District, AL
- Perkins-Tryon Elementary, Perkins-Tryon School District 56, OK
- Gemm Learning, CT
- Northside Elementary, Polk School District, GA
- Abe Hubert Elementary, Garden City Unified School District 457, KS
- Ridge Road Elementary, Washington County School District, GA
All winners’ schools will be notified directly.
Congratulation to everyone who participated for a fantastic job from the Fast ForWord team!
Tips and Tricks to Stay on Track
What can you do to help your students get the Participation scores they need to be eligible to win? Here are some tips and tricks.
- When it’s time for your students to work on Fast ForWord, log in to www.myscilearn.com, go to the Manage tab, and select your group.
- Review the list of students. An orange dot indicates students who have logged in and are working.
- Encourage students who don’t have an orange dot to log in and select an exercise.
- Click the Monitor button in the upper right corner to the On position to see the minutes and trials your students have completed.
- Fast ForWord Participation is measured from Sunday through Saturday.
- Each Monday, go to the Reports tab, select your school if needed, and select All Students and/or a group.
- Select Last Week from the Date Range menu in the upper right hand corner.
- Go to the list of students and click the Participation column twice. All students who have a check mark in this column have a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!
We’re cheering for your students from the sidelines, and we’re here for you if you need support. Let’s end the year strong!
Keep your students motivated with a downloadable Student Completion Chart!