The Ideal Reading and Language Intervention Program for Struggling Readers and English Language Learners
Fast ForWord is an evidence-based language and reading intervention program that uses a unique 3-step approach to deliver fast learning gains. The program was developed by world-renowned neuroscientists to target the root causes of language and reading difficulty directly. No other intervention does this. Once these underlying areas are addressed, learners’ reading and language skills improve quickly, and continue to improve even after they have completed using Fast ForWord.
- Dozens of online and mobile skill-building exercises for elementary and secondary school age learners
- Adaptive technology that adjusts delivery to meet the needs of each learner
- A digital guided reading tool that provides real-time corrective feedback as students read texts aloud
- Automated assessments to ensure continued learning growth
- Digital reporting to track reading and language skill development
How it Works: 3 Steps to Transformative Reading and Language Growth
Step 1: Prepare
Fast ForWord prepares the brain for reading and learning by improving the cognitive skills that are weak in struggling learners (memory, attention, and processing speed).
Step 2: Practice
Fast ForWord ensures every learner receives personalized, intensive practice on a wide variety of reading and language skills — more than any other approach or intervention.
Step 3: Reinforce
Using speech verification technology, our program listens to students as they read aloud, like a guided reading coach! Learners reinforce their new reading and language skills and rapidly build fluency and comprehension.
What Results Can You Expect?
- Improved thinking and learning skills that result in more confident, engaged learners
- Better reading skills and summative testing performance
- Continued learning growth even after learners have completed the program
Want to Learn More?
If you’re interested in learning more about Fast ForWord and how it helps the hardest to reach learners improve their reading and language skills, let us know! We’re happy to send you more information or schedule a personal demonstration.