Targeting the Root Causes of Reading and Learning Struggle
Fast ForWord language and reading intervention is designed to improve the underlying memory, attention, and processing skills in learners with a specific learning disability and/or ADD/ADHD. By directly targeting the root causes of reading and learning difficulty, Fast ForWord enables children with learning disabilities to improve learning quickly — sometimes even graduating from special education services altogether.
Addressing the Underlying Causes of Learning Disabilities
- Cognitive skill exercises target improved memory, attention and processing rate
- Foundational language, grammar, phonics, multi-syllabic word, decoding, and more
- Online guided reading tool builds fluency, reading comprehension and confidence reading aloud
- Case Study: Rapid Gains: Dyslexia and Students with Disabilities
- In the News: Ready to learn: 5 strategies to help students with learning differences improve their focus
- Webinar: New Science of Learning for Special Education
Want to Learn More About Fast ForWord?
If you’re interested in learning more about Fast ForWord and how it helps students with learning disabilities improve their reading and language skills, let us know! We’re happy to send you more information or schedule a personal demonstration.