We look forward to customizing a package that works specifically for you and your students. Our licensing options support programs that are designed for smaller numbers of students and can scale to full school and district wide implementations. Options include:
- Per-student or unlimited use site licensing
- Annual subscription or perpetual licensing
- Volume and multi-year discounting
What are your child’s specific strengths and areas of need? We’re here to help. As a parent, there are a few ways to get started with Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant products:
- Fast ForWord Home® is an online service combining Fast ForWord software with the support of a trained consultant – who will meet with you weekly to review your child’s progress, help with any areas of need, and help keep you and your child motivated to get fast results at home!
- Clinical Provider: Our wide network of expert providers includes clinical professionals who specialize in differential diagnosis and treatment of language, learning disabilities and/or other cognitive difficulties. Providers in clinics can administer pre- and post-testing, oversee product usage, provide behavioral supports, and evaluate and communicate progress results directly with you and your family, often in person, but also remotely.
Clinical Professionals Seeking to Become Providers
Professionals in clinics and learning centers can become Scientific Learning providers by completing Fast ForWord Provider Training, a complimentary online tutorial that prepares you to use the Scientific Learning products. After completing the training and passing a final certification test, you will be able to provide and purchase Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant Licenses.
We have over 40 countries implementing our products around the world. One of our global partners can help you get started with Scientific Learning products in your country. Or, learn about becoming a Value Added Representative (VAR).