Radically different tools.
The Fast ForWord® and Reading Assistant™ tools are unlike any other solutions available to the public. How so?
Fast ForWord: Real kids. Real research. Real results.
Fast ForWord stands alone in its research foundation and results. More than 250 research studies prove that Fast ForWord can build the foundational language and cognitive skills that so many struggling learners and English Language Learners need to succeed. After Fast ForWord, learners can improve their language and reading by up to two grade levels in as little as three months, simultaneously boosting performance across all areas of study. And research has shown that these gains endure over time.
- LANGUAGE & LITERACY Series
Our LANGUAGE and LITERACY products build foundational reading and language skills to help districts move special needs learners to successful learners in the general classroom.
LANGUAGE Series (Elementary)
LITERACY Series (Middle/High School)
- READING Series
Our READING products increase processing efficiency and build critical reading skills in schools so districts get the most from their existing instructional approach.
READING Series (PK-12)
Reading Assistant: Every reader deserves a listener.
Reading Assistant is the only tool that uses speech recognition technology to support and correct learners as they read aloud, helping them build fluency and comprehension with the help of a supportive listener. No other program or e-book provides comparable real-time guidance and feedback. Reading Assistant:
- Builds better readers: students improve reading level 50% beyond expected gains.
- Saves you time: it automatically assesses and tracks words correct per minute (WCPM) and reading comprehension for teachers!
- Provides an unbiased listener to every student: even hard-to-engage students will practice reading aloud, always without judgment.
- Dramatically improves reading fluency, the critical bridge to comprehension.