Tips for Helping Students with Different Learning Challenges
Struggling readers often get frustrated and have low self-esteem due to their struggle to read. Here are some other resources to learn more about the struggling readers and to help these at-risk students improve their focus and reading skills in the classroom.
- Education World tips for Motivating Readers
- College Success for Students with Learning Disorders
- More reading lists
English Language Learners
Every day the number of English language learners in the United States increases.
Special Education Students
Special education students typically have moderate to severe learning disabilities.
- United States Department of Education Office of Special Education
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Center on Instruction Special Education Resources
- Information booklets, handouts, and slides from the Vaughn Gross Center for Reading and Language Arts at the University of Texas