Providing Accountability at Every Level
Fast ForWord allows educators, parents, and clinical providers to easily track a learner’s progress. MySciLEARN reports and Reading Progress Indicator assessments ensure every learner receives the appropriate guidance and support necessary to become a better reader and better student.
MySciLEARN reports are online data analysis and reporting tools that track individual learner, classroom, school, and district level performance.
- Automatically analyzes individual and group learning progress, including diagnostic and prescriptive information, displayed in graphs and tables
- Offers timely and specific intervention guidance, providing recommendations to maximize the impact of classroom reading instruction and the effectiveness of the Fast ForWord program
- Provides future forecasting with insights into the potential effects Fast ForWord can have on a district’s performance in as little as 1 year.
Reading Progress Indicator Assessments
Reading Progress Indicator (RPI) assessments correlate to national recognized normed assessments and help indicate how learners are responding to Fast ForWord.
- Quickly assesses four key skill areas: phonemic awareness, decoding, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Automatically scores assessment and report results for parents, teachers, and administrators
- Provides accurate progress information that correlates to nationally recognized normed assessments.
- Automatically generates assessment reports for individuals, groups, schools, and districts.
Want to Learn More?
If you’re interested in learning more about Fast ForWord and how it helps the hardest to reach learners improve their reading and language skills, let us know! We’re happy to send you more information or schedule a personal demonstration.