Choosing a Scientific Learning Provider
It's important to gather all the information you can to determine which provider best meets your needs. For your convenience, we've compiled a list of recommended questions to ask before making a decision about what's best for you and your child.
Questions to Ask
- How long have you been providing Scientific Learning products?
- How many times have you used them?
- Which of the Scientific Learning family of products have you used?
- How many children have you run through the products?
- How much do you charge for running the products at home?
- How much do you charge for running the products in your clinic/learning center?
- What is your fee based on and will you give it to me in writing?
- Do you require pre-testing?
- What pre-testing do you use?
- How long have you been a clinical professional?
- What kinds of results have you gotten in the past?
- What kinds of results can I expect for my child?
It's a good idea to talk to a few providers and then choose the one you feel you're getting the most for the cost.
Note: It is under the provider's discretion what they charge for their services. Pricing may vary.