Scientific Learning's trainers receive salaries in exchange for their time and effort to prepare and deliver these presentations.
Scientific Learning has developed and patented a licensed technology trademarked as the Fast ForWord® and Reading Assistant™ programs. Because there are no other like-kind products available, the course will cover information that pertains to the effective and safe use of the above-named products.
The following presentation will focus exclusively on Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant and will not include information on other similar or related products.
Fast ForWord Provider Training: Recorded Session
For prospective providers: training on how to offer Fast ForWord products with individual participants in a clinic or learning center.
This recorded session teaches you everything you need to know about Fast ForWord products and how to use them with participants. Must be accompanied by the Provider Training Guide (search for this in the Resource Library or see link to the guide in your provider registration email). NOTE: The link below will take a while "buffering" before it begins to play. **Some users are experiencing issues viewing this WebEx training on Mac computers; if you encounter this, please attempt to view on a PC. The issue is being investigated.** Duration: 1h 20 mins. (ASHA CEUs offered: 0.1, professional, intermediate area)
Upon completion of the course, the participant will be able to:
- identify clients/patients who are most likely to benefit from Fast ForWord programs based on evidence-based research
- determine which of the Fast ForWord series products are appropriate for a selected client/patient based on current auditory processing, language and/or reading assessment results
- establish the optimum administration protocol (time per session and number of days per week) based on the clinical assessments
- utilize research-based implementation strategies to maximize outcomes
- select appropriate standardized post assessment outcome measures