Frequently Asked Questions About Scientific Learning Webinars
What is a webinar?
A webinar is an event that enables people to learn directly from experts over the Internet. Participants listen directly from their computer/smartphone or tablet. Participants can watch and listen to the presentation, ask questions, and engage in discussion—all online.
How do I participate?
- Choose a session to attend and register for that session.
- Save the confirmation email you receive, and keep an eye out for the reminder emails you will receive In the days leading up to your webinar.
- At the scheduled time, join the webinar online by clicking the link in your confirmation email or reminder email.
- Join the webinar and listen to the presentation via your computer speakers.
- Interact and ask questions via the QA window, located at the bottom of your screen.
What is a webcast?
A webcast is a previously recorded webinar. View a pre-recorded session.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to "see" you online soon!