This year’s annual customer conference, Virtual Circle of Learning 2011, took place online last Friday with over 800 registrants. The keynote speakers—Eric Jensen, Dr. Martha Burns, and Andrew Ostarello—addressed opportunities for customers to maximize the impact of their implementations of Scientific Learning products.
Much of the content from these keynotes can be seen in our Twitter stream with the hashtag #VCOL11, as we live-tweeted the keynote sessions and linked to articles relevant to each speaker’s presentation.
The articles provide further reading on increasing student motivation and engagement, maximizing the results of using Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant products, and more:
- AMPing up our teaching to increase intrinsic student motivation
- Dr. Martha Burns on Brain Plasticity
- Implementation Fidelity: Maximizing Your Fast ForWord or Reading Assistant Investment
- Nevada Department of Education: Fast ForWord is a “High-Gain Program”
- Dr. Donald Aguillard: Improving Louisiana Educational Assessment Program (LEAP) Scores in St. Mary Parish Schools
- How to improve student motivation
- What are some ways elementary teachers might use Twitter in their classrooms?
- Finding a voice through Twitter
- Retweeting History Brings Those Stories to Life
And now, off to start planning for Virtual Circle of Learning 2012!