How to Create Successful Readers
- Teaching Children to Read
Find out which evidence-based instructional strategies have been shown to work best when teaching children of different ages to read.
- Differences in Language Development
Learn about what contributes to differences in language development and how that impacts children as they begin school.
- Processing Changes in Sound
Research continues to show that reading is heavily dependent on a brain’s ability to process small and quick changes in sound.
- How to Select a Reading Intervention
How do you determine which reading interventions are truly research-based?
- Reading Fluency
Learn about reading fluency and dysfluency, and find out how to help dysfluent readers become fluent readers.
- Report of the National Reading Panel: Teaching Children to Read
- Center on Instruction
- Florida Center for Reading Research (Florida State University)
- Vaughn Gross Center for Reading and Language Arts (University of Texas at Austin)