Unlocking Potential, Inspiring Outcomes
2015 Visionary Conference
February 26-28, 2015
Join us in sunny Chandler, AZ (just outside of Phoenix) for an interactive and hands-on conference chock full of practical information to help you in your practice.
New this year:
- Dr. Steve Miller will share the latest in neuroscience research and learning!
- Provider training: We have added a new provider training – or a refresher training for those who are getting reacquainted after a hiatus. Need help using MySciLEARN reports? Want to know the latest online and printable resources available? Join us on Thursday, Feb 26th to learn this and more.
- We’ve added a Thursday night networking reception so you have time to share and connect with Fast ForWord providers from all over the country, and abroad.
- Breakout sessions based on your experience level: whether you’re a novice or experienced provider, we’ll have small-group interactive sessions that will increase your knowledge of how to use Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant for maximum results.
The content will be available both onsite and virtual:
Early Bird Onsite Conference
The early bird onsite registration fee is $249 per person. After January 16, 2015, the fee is $299.
- ASHA CEUs (pending approval)
- Conference materials and giveaway raffle items
- Reception on Thursday evening
- Breakfast, lunch, breaks, and dinner on Friday
- Breakfast, lunch and breaks on Saturday
The virtual conference fee is $99 per person and includes ASHA CEUs (pending approval).