We are excited to announce dates and details about the 2016 Visionary Conference, which will be a special 20-year celebration of Fast ForWord®! By popular demand, we are holding the conference in San Diego on March 3-5, 2016 at the Westin San Diego. To commemorate this milestone, all four of the founding neuroscientists along with Dr. Martha Burns will be joining us:
- Dr. Michael Merzenich, Professor Emeritus Neuroscientist at UCSF, pioneer in research on brain plasticity for the last five decades, Chief Scientific Officer of Posit Science
- Dr. Paula Tallal, Rutgers Board of Governors Professor of Neuroscience, in addition to serving on the faculty at Salk Institute and UCSD, pioneer in role of temporal processing in language and literacy disorders
- Dr. Bill Jenkins, expert in learning-based brain plasticity, behavioral algorithms, and psychophysical methods, as well as multimedia and Internet technology
- Dr. Steve Miller, expert in conducting research programs in neuroscience and cognitive neuropsychology, Chief Science Officer at Nervanix
- Dr. Martha Burns, Joint Appointment Professor at Northwestern University, Director of Neuroscience Education at Scientific Learning, Fellow at the American-Speech-Language Hearing Association
For more information and to register for the 2016 Visionary Conference, please click here.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.